Ad Serving Technology – Praise for a much needed #adserving industry text
Published in January 2014 “Ad Serving Technology. Understand the marketing revelation that commercialized the internet”, has been an overwhelming success.
Every day I receive feedback from marketers, publishers and agencies all over the world who are giving me a digital handshake for producing this book.
Unfortunately owing to the nature of Amazon, not all purchasers have been able to post reviews but I wanted to share some quotes about the book with you:
- ” Thanks for your book, it has been very useful as a reference to the terminology used throughout the ad industry so I don’t end up inventing my own. It is also useful as for people joining the team to help them get up to speed with the domain language and jargon. ” – Development Team Lead @ Unruly Media
- “Hi Gregory, thanks for writing your book it’s been very useful to me so far getting up to speed in AdTech. ” – Talent Aquision Manager @ Pubmatic
- “So – yesterday one of our newer team members told me about a fantastic book they’d got hold of – one that’s really helping them get their head around the digital landscape & where we all fit in, etc…. and low and behold what did they pull out their bag! Yep, of course, you guessed it, you’re book Greg Great feedback – congrats!” – Director Client Services @ Integral Ad Science
- “Just thought I would drop you a line to mention that we have your book in our office “ Manager @ Net Communities
- “” I’ve just bought your book. One of my colleagues was raving out it. Of late, he’s been bringing it into every meeting we have” Senior Manager @ Switch Concepts
“I recently found out your new book on Digital advertising and we’d be honored to support it.” Communication Manager @ SEMRush
- “I am reading your book and its great, about 1/3 of the way through right now!” Director of Engineering @ Conversant
- “Thanks for your book, it has been very useful as a reference to the terminology used throughout the ad industry so I don’t end up inventing my own. It is also useful as for people joining the team to help them get up to speed with the domain language and jargon. “ Enterprise Sales Director @ Intent HQ
- “Amazon just delivered your book, looking forward to reading through it. It’s quite the tome, mind you. Nice work!” VP Platform Strategy & Sales @ Adaptive Audience
- “I just ordered your book and am very excited to read it in the days and weeks ahead. ” Head of Client Services @ Rapport
The book has also made its way proudly onto desks at: GroupM Germany, Xaxis Germany, Maxus UK, Facebook US, Google UK, Mindshare UK, Universal McCann UK, Starcom Mediavest UK, Zenith Optimedia UK, Profero UK, Liverail US, Liverail UK, DataXu UK, Appnexus UK, OpenX US, OpenX UK, O2 UK, Reckitt Benckiser UK, Sizmek US, Sizmek UK, Sizmek Israel, Agenda21 UK and literally hundreds of other agencies, marketers, publishers and technology companies.
Get your copy of: Ad Serving Technology – Understand the Marketing revelation that commercialized the Internet – and let me know what you really think – available now from..
Or Amazon USA: http://www.amazon.com/dp/1484867572/ref=cm_sw_su_dp